Working with the Rugby Technical Committee and the 1st team Head Coach, the HRC 2/Colts coach will be responsible for the development, management and the on-field performance of the second men’s and Colts (U18) teams of HRC.
Specific responsibilities include:
- leading the Senior Men’s second team squad and building a strong sustainable base of players able to compete for 1st team positions;
- leading the Colts youth team and ensuring a good transition to the seniors through a corresponding approach to training, strength & conditioning, structuring the season;
- supporting the implementation of the “agreed playing philosophy” throughout the HRC2 & Colts teams, aligned with the total HRC rugby vision;
- driving player development with a focus on transition of youth players into the senior playing squads;
- lead on planning, training and development to ensure the HRC2/Colts teams and individual player needs are met;
- uphold club standards consistent with the values of the game in consultation with team coaches, players and management;
- encourage and support the recreational/inclusive component of HRC’s “Rugby for All vision”.
The HRC2/Colts coach will:
- hold a national/World Rugby Level 3 Coaching qualification;
- Have been a head coach or assistant head coach at a high-performing rugby club/academy;
- have proven previous rugby coaching experience;
- have good communication skills – a good level of English language proficiency is desirable;
- be fully committed to working towards the club’s goals.
Kindly send your rugby related CV and your motivation (in English or Dutch) to Matt Roper – director of rugby – by e-mail email@example.com.
Based on the qualifications, we will discuss an appropriate compensation package, which could include salary, travel expenses, coaching development certification or other relevant matters.
Ideally looking for a combined HRC 2/Colts role, based on the interest received we may also consider separate roles.