Working with the Director of Rugby and the 1st Team Head Coach, the HRC 2 coach is responsible for the development and management of senior squad players and the on-field performance of the HRC 2nd team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- leading the Senior Men’s second team squad and building a strong sustainable base of players able to compete for 1st team positions;
- supporting the implementation of the “agreed playing philosophy” throughout the 1st and 2nd teams;
- driving player development with a focus on transition of youth players into the senior playing squad;
- lead on planning, training and development to ensure the HRC 2 team and individual player needs are met;
- uphold club standards consistent with the values of the game in consultation with team coaches, players and management;
- encourage and support the recreational/inclusive component of HRC’s “Rugby for All” vision;
The HRC 2 Coach will:
- ideally hold a national/World Rugby Level 2 Coaching qualification;
- have proven previous rugby coaching experience
- have good communication skills – a good level of English language proficiency is desirable;
- be fully committed to working towards the club’s goals;
- report to the 1st Team Head Coach.
Kindly send your rugby related CV and your motivation (in English or Dutch) to: Hadley Jackson – Head Coach HRC 1 – by e-mail email@example.com
Based on the qualifications, we will discuss an appropriate compensation package, which could include travel expenses, volunteer fee, coaching development certification, etc.